1. Results of the project "Protecting the rights of vulnerable population groups (vulnerable women and LGBT) in the context of COVID-19 in Almaty"
Speaker - Alexandra Li, AFEW Kazakhstan
2. Survey on procurement of ARV drugs for HIV treatment. Report of the Branch of the Public Fund "Answer" in Almaty
Speaker - Pavel Savin, Project Coordinator
3. How is the smooth transition to state funding going (any experience from the local community), any progress? What are the barriers to effective transition?
Speaker - Zhanneta Zhazykbayeva, President of NGO "Protecting Children from AIDS"
Speaker - Mira Sauranbayeva, Director of AMEC Project, ICAP
Speaker - Altynay Rsaldinova, Director of EpiC project in Kazakhstan
6. Announcement of the Global Fund multicountry proposal;
Establishment of a working group to develop criteria for awarding active CCM members;will the composition of the gender working group be updated?
Within the UNDP project “Support to CCM for 2020-2022”, funded by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (hereinafter - the Global Fund), the meeting of the Country Coordinating Committee on Work with International Organizations on HIV and Tuberculosis issues was convened with the participation of representatives of government authorities, the Global Fund Country Team, UNDP, UNAIDS, CDC, USAID, UNODC and other international and non-governmental organizations, as well as the Kazakh Scientific Center of Dermatology and Infectious Diseases of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the National Scientific Center of Phthisiopulmonology of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. Resolution of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 5, 2020 No. 64-r "On Amending the Resolution of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 11, 2017 No. 43-r" On the Country Coordination Committee on work with international organizations on HIV-infection and tuberculosis and amendments to the Resolutionof the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 23, 2016 No. 43-r "On the National Coordination Council for Health Protection under the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan."
Appointment of the CCM Vice-Chair
Speaker - A. Goliusov, CCM Vice-Chair, Director of the UNAIDS office in Kazakhstan
2. Draft funding request on COVID19 to receive funding from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (hereinafter - the Global Fund) to mitigate the impact on HIV and Tuberculosis patients.
Speaker - Shakhimurat Shaimovich Ismailov, manager of the Global Fund project implementation unit for Tuberculosis component, "National Scientific Center of Phthisiopulmonology" of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
CCM working group meeting on HIV component for development of the COVID-19 funding request was held on 29 July 2020 via virtual zoom conference.
1. Discussion of priorities for the HIV component to be included in the COVID-19 proposal to receive funding from the Global Fund